the byte community forums

Drop Your Tik Toks (Not A Joke)

This app continues to trend and I’ve seen some of you guys make some. I’m genuinely curious as to what you guys have made, and so drop some links so I can see what you guys have made.

5 Likes

It’s stupid but this is my most liked one of me (my most liked one in general is of my dog)

5 Likes

Man I remember when I used have one of those “That was easy” buttons lol. Also if this tik tok is any indicator we got a future star influencer in the making

4 Likes

LOL ayeee thanks Bill!!

3 Likes

Hewwo?

4 Likes

http://vm.tiktok.com/BqHNc6/

3 Likes
3 Likes

I’m just reposting hoping one of em would blow up

4 Likes

I might make a stupid tiktok just for fun for a video…

I think I’d be called magicalclock…
No

2 Likes

Folllowing everyone :smirk:

3 Likes

We postin :see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::see_no_evil::fire::blue_heart::dash::disappointed::dash:

3 Likes

i’m just watching, but i’ll follow you guys :grin:

3 Likes

Tiktok fam :sunglasses:

1 Like

aw man you funny :joy: First tik tok had me laughing

1 Like

dang man over 11k fans. Impressive

Aw thanks man I’m tryin to put myself out there and I appreciate that positive feedback.

1 Like

might have to start listening to fast from juice wrld after this.

“hey man what what are you thinking about?,” guys is thinking about bambboon butts. Responsd," Umm climate change." :joy:

I mean why not. It’s easier to get a big fan base on there while we all wait on byte to come out

1 Like

thumbs for having carl wheezer as your profile pic. I’ll be surprised if you know that reference though.

1 Like