Drop what your V2 Usernames will be 👇

Put what you plan on making your username down below, when V2 comes out, everyone in this forum can follow each other and help eachother make it big by helping us get followers off the bat. I’ll be sure to follow everyone down below, and you could follow me back! Let’s get to helping eachother and supporting one another!

Username ideas
Tell me your usernames so I can follow you! (when the app comes out)
What are your social media accounts? I want to get to know you guys
V2 For Dummies!
What username will you use on V2?
Small Artist support other Small Artist :fire::fire:

Hey. My username will be TheKingHusker. Can’t wait!

Mine’s gonna be paradisiac. I’m an editor I’m sure none of you guys are really into that but I wanted to share cause I’m really excited hahahaha

LexLangford

My username is going to be Neon. I wonder if they will make it where people can’t have the same username or not though.

Mine will be caitmr

Mine will be Tuguldur Ganerdene. I hope that we could also do that viners’ house thing like the old viners di :slight_smile:

I’m thinking either Mr.JeromeHughes or just J.Hughes

Peachy :peach:

henlo i also edit and i am interested. do u just edit fandom stuff? i edit anime bc i’m trashy lmao ★~(◡△◡✿)

Mine is Alex•ish :writing_hand:t5: (When I found out vine was coming back, I had already had a list of usernames that I could possibly use and by process of elimination, this one stuck out the most.)

Zoe Graham, literally just my name necause you would not believe how hard it is to get a username that is just simply my name.

AliceCarlson, thesunflower or Alicethesunflower… idk haha I’m so corny

I think I’m gonna go for just AliceCarlson tho…

i would comment but there’s abt a thousand people here maybe more soon and I don’t know their intentions.

Soccer Century

i make futbol edits :wink:

Andrea Saliu just my name i dont like the idea of a nickname…

maybe the one i have rn

Duhayurtbay

I’m gonna be Grant but if that’s taken I’m gonna be Grunt.