the byte community forums

Drop what your Byte Usernames will be 👇

mine’s gonna be ‘aryan’.
imma stay up all day when the app drops and get my username lol

what a subtle plug lmao @Keith1808

Classified

most likely xsdylan or if that’s taken (which it probably won’t be) then ddylan but its gonna be xsdylan

@grace :)))

Mary

Or HailMary if I can’t do that :upside_down_face:

About 95% sure I’ll be using @caretosharehva since it’s the handle I’ve been using on virtually every social media platform i’m on. BUT, since this will be a new app, I will not hesitate to take advantage of username availability and snatch @hva if I can :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Mine will be Braden because top people usually have simple names

imnotpolo, unless I get another idea

My username will be ajaytej27 .
I choose this because all may social links have the same. so yeah!
Add me as soon as v2 comes out…

my social links if you want to follow me and become an AJ Royal (my fan)
Instagram: ajaytej27 instagram.com/ajaytej27
Twitter: ajaytej27 twitter.com/ajaytej27
YouTube: Ajay Tej bit.ly/2vJGUSQ
Facebook: Ajaytej27 fb.me/ajaytej27
Snapchat: Ajay_Joker346

Mine is going to be LMNation

I‘m trying to get sarahrue, because everywhere else its already taken

I plan to be Hulla. It’s somehow taken by someone on instagram which kinda makes me mad, but i have it everywhere else so that’s good

Nathaniel Hofer

Don’t know if I should use mason_paper or my full name, masonbrady. Somebody help please :joy:

It would be cool to have the username @ryan but it should probably be @ryanlavalleee to match my insta and twitter and I have that handle for snapchat too for whenever I choose to change to that handle. Also I would be fine with @FlyRy or @rlava or other things

just my name

Finger crossed it will be my name, even though its not a common spelling its still incredibly hard to get!

LOL!!! My thoughts exactly!

I think my name will either be “DenisseSarmiento” or “DeniSarmiento”, considering it’s my name and my nickname