the byte community forums

Dope minor thing

Yo byte is gonna be awesome

Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh. This gonna be crazy.

how cool would it be if you can select what color you want???

i thought this was sick when he posted this like my jaw actually dropped

It would be amazing, honestly.

You can indeed.

YAY :smiley:

Thanks for posting this, however it maybe shouldn’t be on the forums since Dom said he was going to delete it from his feed in “2 min.” I assume he deletes these type things in part to prevent copy cat companies that could be lurking. :slightly_smiling_face:

What is this tho???

eeee ik but i gotta knoww… But you’re right in the end.

ALSO:
I think there’s a light and dark mode, which is pretty litty

this changes everything i love it

I have mixed feelings about comments. It can be useful for communicating with creators, but it can also be breeding grounds for hate and arguments, etc.

Good point. I didn’t really think twice about it when posting but now there I realize it, I should not have posted it in here or not for long at least. Thank you for bringing it you my attention!

I think that a comment feature is generic enough that it doesn’t matter.

It’s alright don’t worry about it! I noticed you are new to the forums so it’s no biggie. :slightly_smiling_face:

It is actually not the feature of commenting that Dom means by “Dope Minor Thing” in that picture. He is alluding to a bit more than that. :slightly_smiling_face:

Yes, the colors and stuff, but that seems not super dope as to be a secret

i hate those stupid copy cat companies :rage:

Dope enough for Dom to want to delete it in two minutes though, lol. I just think it’s good practice to echo his actions concerning this stuff.

All the fortune 500 companies copying this app (Facebook)