Doms Update - V2 Postponed

not gon lie i literally almost shed a tear

I have experience developing apps and would be interested in pursuing this further - what did you guys expect from v2 that you don’t currently get from Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, or YouTube?

the issue isn’t with the development per se, it seems to be moreso about funding. also dom really wants to make sure its a good app and not just a sub-par sequel to vine.

But what did you expect from v2 that you don’t currently get from Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, or YouTube?

A limit to shorten videos, making them funny. Putting it’s own twist on the market, like the “Teams” idea that was discussed back in January.

Why don’t you try crowdsourcing funds?

I was looking forward to the fact that its simply a short video sharing platform,being brought up again I really like the “Teams” idea as well .

Dom, take all the time you need honestly… Like you said, it’d be very disappointing if it was released incorrectly! Thank you so much for the update. We’ll all be ready for whenever you decide to open the beta, or release it.

Hey Dom! We’re still here to support! Just do what you need to do, we’ll hopefully still be here. Thank you for this project.

Given the circumstances, you did the right thing. It proves that you are a true professional. Besides, delayed gratification is cool. :wink:

I’m certain that no one is more disappointed than you,Dom.
Thank you for your honesty. I’m truly sorry!

i just saw this since i’ve been off the grid recently due to traveling, but dom, would opening a gofundme be helpful?? also, i saw you mentioned wanting investors. i’d be thrilled to invest of i can, how can i go about doing this???