the byte community forums

DOM Tweeted this!

Looks like it won’t be this week either … this is because of the approval time :frowning: maybe if we are lucky … , but I don’t think so.

Oh well , I guess it is worth the wait.

Maybe next week :blush::heart:

Screenshot_20190418-173510_Twitter

15 Likes

who knows

3 Likes

Oh man I was waiting all day today! I’m so bummed out man!

3 Likes

Same waiting since January :rofl::rofl::rofl: but oh well … :)) all good though we are behind them 100 %

4 Likes

the app didnt get approved yet #feelsbadman

1 Like

Aw man! I was seriously excited for this week, but one more week or so won’t kill. Thanks for the update! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I swear it only takes 1 / 2 days , For an app to be approved ?

Imagine next week they say :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: the following week. LOL :rofl:

3 Likes

Dom works so hard for us. It’s a blessing we’re so close.:hugs:#ByteFam #HypeForByte

1 Like

Lol right? Oh well all we can do is hope for the best and wait

1 Like

Yh you are right :heart::heart::heart: , this only means that the app will be perfect.

Just having a little joke around , I am more than happy to wait :heart::heart:
We Love You Dom , and the rest of the Byte Team.

2 Likes

Its gonna be worth the wait I can feel it :heart::100:

1 Like

Aww man :pleading_face:! Let’s hope it still gets approved early though and if not, we’re all pro’s at waiting :laughing: so a couple of more days won’t hurt, even though we’re probably all internally dying out of excitement :grin:

3 Likes

Dang it, well it’s close but like REALLY close

1 Like

Thank you!!! Hopefully no later than next week :weary:

1 Like

Great intel lol. It’s hard not to start getting impatient at this point… We got this though :sweat_smile:

No later :rofl: , otherwise I will end up insane :rofl: looks like the App is coming out in May… , Also, maybe next Thursday, with the 5th coming of Byte Bulletin we can pre/order it :eyes: ( full app of the app store )

Jeez byte must be the unluckiest app to keep being pushed back constantly

2 Likes

Or it’ll be the best thing since Instagram

1 Like

true now there should be more than enough time for app improvements

1 Like