the byte community forums

Dom and the Byte Team are back

A very heartwarming message from Dom, with some good news. I’m sure it’ll be a somber and difficult day for the team on Tuesday. I hope they find the strength to keep going and will figure out a way to memorialize Jacob in the app. We’ve all been through so much with them, it’ll just make the day when Byte is finally released all the sweeter.

Godspeed, Byte team, we love you back! :heart: :heart: :heart:

36 Likes

Just a suggestion but as they have a credit page for the beta testers, they could have a section exclusive to Jacob and the team.

24 Likes

Yes, I imagine they will keep the Byte Team separate from all the beta testers on the credit page, so it would be really nice to see Jacob’s name there, maybe with a brief posthumous tribute, possibly as a Byte video embedded in the credits.

22 Likes

I’d like to know a bit about him, after all, he was a part of the reason you and I are on this site right now.

21 Likes

I’m so happy and proud of the byte team for their hard work and determination. I hope they know how much we appreciate them. And I hope they understand how much we all want this and how excited we all are.

10 Likes

YOOOOOOO!!! I’m soooo happy right now. :sob::sob:#ByteFam #LoveYouByteTeam

16 Likes

yes! this community is one of the strongest i’ve seen yet! i have seen other communities online and none are as welcoming, charming, and as awesome as this one. full steam ahead!! :star_struck:

13 Likes

As long as they are sure and feel ready to work on the app again then i am happy. And let’s grow back that hype for byte :sunglasses:

13 Likes

I’m so happy for them! Let’s grow all that hype up and make everyone proud! Let’s go #ByteFam !:smile:

11 Likes

Aww happy to hear that. #byteteamishere Godspeed :muscle:t3:

11 Likes

The Byte Team is Back!

11 Likes

I’m so happy you guys are back!!! Very hyped but still saddened and respectful regarding Jacob’s passing. Love u guys <3

10 Likes

Very hyped for the team to be back !!! Yess I wish you all the best and cant wait for the bulletin :wink: beta too… :heart::heart::heart::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts: Love you Byte team

8 Likes

Eeeey let’s goooo!

4 Likes

Everybody

Rock your body

Everybody

Rock your body right

Byte teams back, alright.

7 Likes

Posts like this make me think Byte will come out sometime this year.

5 Likes

Maybe. Jacob was a software engineer, so he was a key part of the Byte team. They have to find someone else who can step in and pick up where he left off. Not an easy task, it’s going to take some time.

4 Likes

Oh hell yeah

3 Likes