the byte community forums

Do you use TikTok?

Just wondering if anyone uses TikTok, I do and I’m interested in doing some collabs or something. My username is @EthanTylerSmith

5 Likes

i tried to give it a chance but i hate it. so much/ :frowning:

9 Likes

Makes sense. I joined when it was musically and it still had hope but now it’s just a dumpster fire for new joiners. If you are willing to try it out again make sure to only like videos you really like. (For me it’s Chris melburger) and the for you peg becomes barable

3 Likes

heck no i dont

4 Likes

i like some of it

2 Likes

Hey man! I’d be down to do one some time! I’ve seen your vids quite a few times on the for you page. My username is @whoaitsjoe

2 Likes

No, and I probably never will. The level of cringe on there is kind of overwhelming.

9 Likes

Only for the trolling

5 Likes

Nooooooo tiktok nooooo

3 Likes

Yeah. To nerf Bastions.

2 Likes

I did about 2 years ago and it was really cringey lmao

3 Likes

Would rather watch lele pons instagram vid compilation…

3 Likes

nah g…i tried tiktok once…it was not nice, hoping to god byte dont end up like that

which i believe it wont

3 Likes

Omg I pray as well that Byte doesn’t become a second Tiktok :sob:

3 Likes

I tried once but I couldn’t find any of the funny memes tiktoks >;(.

2 Likes

Watch and die of cringe, first thing i saw when i oped the app earlier, thats enough TikTok for today.

2 Likes

the only tiktok i know is Ke$ha’s song

3 Likes

Not any more! :joy: Ever since I found out TikTok the company takes a video they like, without permission or credit turns it into a Trending Hashtag and gets members of it’s private Creator Group to copy the video I’ve stopped posting original stuff there. Crazy to me that a company would steal from its own users like that.

4 Likes

not really? i occasionally watch em when they show up on my twitter feed :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

I’m sorry I don’t use it, and I don’t think I will :yellow_heart::pancakes:

2 Likes