the byte community forums

Do you think you can “make it?”

So I know we’re all hyped for Byte’s launch (whenever it’ll actually happen), and we’re all excited to create Bytes, but do you actually think you have the potential to grow a huge following? I’m curious to know who here honestly thinks they have the talent, creativity, charisma, and looks (because let’s face it, people like Lele Pons wouldn’t be where they’re at without their pretty faces, unfortunately) to amass a large fanbase of at least, let’s say, 100,000 followers.

20 Likes

I honestly don’t think I’ll get that huge of a following. I think I’ll have a pretty small channel. Not that I don’t believe in my talent, I just think there are some really great future Byters on the forums w raw talent, and I don’t have as much experience

13 Likes

idk, you’ll just have to wait and seeeeee :wink:

13 Likes

You just have to keep working hard

8 Likes

Oh and I’m ugly?! HUH?!

8 Likes

Idk man. Imma just be myself and see what happens. Maybe I’ll make it. We gone see.

12 Likes

I don’t know, are you? I’m asking for YOUR opinion.

7 Likes

I don’t really think it’s a matter of hard work. Most of the iconic Vines are really easy to re-create. It’s just a matter of having a good sense of humor and good ideas for jokes.

7 Likes

Oh, easily

8 Likes

gotta be positive! hell yeah i can “make it” – hard work will go a looooooong way. same for everyone else work hard and you’ll get it.

8 Likes

Honestly, no. I’m still experimenting with ideas, and until I find something I’m confident with, this will remain my opinion.

11 Likes

you do u, you will make it

7 Likes

Idk but i do know that I’ll be consistent. I already have a ton of ideas ready to go

6 Likes

I LOVE making people laugh. It lights my fire :fire:
And I don’t need “recognition” for it either…
Because I’m passionate about it and I’ll still do it regardless. If you love what you do, the numbers are meaningless… not even a thought :man_shrugging:

thats just how I feel…don’t want to sound like I’m on my high horse

13 Likes

That’s a really good mindset to have. More power to you!

6 Likes

I am of course

4 Likes

i used to but I don’t even like focusing it on that. I’d prefer to just truly enjoy and have fun and stuff. numbers are numbers but there should be meaning behind it, and I feel like that meaning is you and what you make.

sorry if that didn’t make sense it’s like 2am

8 Likes

I’m just gonna make vids I think r funny, regardless if people like them too :fire:

6 Likes

i’m defo gonna work my ass off to make it, that’s for sure.

talk the talk and walk the walk sorta thing .

9 Likes

Idk… I will wait and test byte, if ppl love my short video they will follow, 100k is huge to think for beginners but it’s possible :sweat_smile:

4 Likes