the byte community forums

Did you hear about the Area 51 raid?

Apparently it’s supposed to happen on September 20th and like 500k people have pledged to go. Idk how I feel about it but I just wanted to share with y’all to find out what you guys think. Discuss your thoughts on this potentially historic event below.

12 Likes

Yea there’s a discord for that

3 Likes

Are you talking about this really cool discord that I just found? :flushed::scream:

5 Likes

I think it’s a joke

2 Likes

No the discord is really cool

2 Likes

Ah ha ha yes Ben that discord

2 Likes

no the raid, discord is bae

1 Like

Hahahaha join it

2 Likes

I really dont care if its a joke this has legitimately made me think of how strategically this could work in a dumb stupid eay

3 Likes

ok I will

2 Likes

Then scenes when only 17 people show up

4 Likes

I signed up for it a while back, but it is kinda funny.

3 Likes

how do i sign up

2 Likes

There’s like a website where people can create meetups, like a book group/BBQ, I’m not sure what it is but you can sign up and say you’re going

2 Likes

What’s this area 51 raid about?

3 Likes

people are gonna naruto run to Area 51 and raid it

2 Likes

It was created as a joke, and even if people do end up going, the government already knows. If aliens or extraterrestrial paraphernalia actually exist, they’ll have relocated them to an undisclosed location. They’ll be prepared.

2 Likes

Didn’t like 400,000 people sign up for it on Facebook? :joy:

Lmao I literally imagined it happening.

Id be crapping my pants if I were the government rn

1 Like

Naw this won’t work, the people would get gassed and rubber bulleted. If they got in they could even get shot. On air Force bases they really have no reservations about shooting Intruders because it’s the government’s property and there would be no prosecution

2 Likes