the byte community forums

Did the 1969 moon landing really happen?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

To clarify I do believe people have been to the moon but I don’t believe the 1969 moon landing happened, if you wanna fight abt it let’s go :facepunch:t4::facepunch:t4:

2 Likes

idk im not a film major so i can’t tell you from visual, nor am i familiar with agc format code (yet), but if i had more evidence i guess i could definitively choose.

lol we are running out of things to post about, aren’t we?

3 Likes

Most definitely, but I’m curious to see how many ppl believe in it… it’s always a question I find myself asking ppl… I’m wierd af.

If technology in that time was bad, like their TVs weren’t even technologically advanced, how’d they have the technology to fly to the moon.

Like they barely got colored TVs and they all the sudden had the technology to fly to outer space :thinking::thinking::joy::joy:

2 Likes

I don’t know. I’m leaning more towards they did, then they didn’t. A lot of things don’t make sense… Why haven’t we gone back when our technology is SO much better then 1969?

2 Likes

There’s no wind in space. Stay woke.

4 Likes

Lol THE FLAG WAVES :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

i’m not sure but maybe not. something that makes me doubt that it was real was that the flag of the u.s was moving as if there was air but in space that is impossible. there’s no air

1 Like

I’m shook that the majority says it was faked. It most definitely happened. There is a fair amount of evidence beyond the footage, and people who worked really really hard to accomplish it. The technology developed for space travel is very real and shouldn’t be dismissed so readily. It’s a conspiracy theory true and I would be shooketh at its revelation but it’s pretty unlikely that it’s been faked.

4 Likes

^^^^ took the words outta my mouth

1 Like

Some believe, some don’t… it’s no different then saying do you believe in ghosts, to me. I leave it to people and nor would I judge but I don’t believe in it personally…

1 Like

I suppose that works, and by all means do what you want, bc in the end with this and all things there’s only one true story and nobody can be 100% on what it is. I do think it does slightly differ from ghosts, but still within the same vein. Keeping an open mind with things is key! We all have different experiences and nobody can ever truly know anything.

tbh it’s also a possibility that all of existence is a computer simulation or smtn. In which case nothing is true :cold_sweat::cold_sweat:

1 Like

O crap I wanna change my answer now after reading this :joy:

“In an infinite universe where reality is interpreted through our continuously fluctuating perception, providing any kind of absolute definitive proof of anything becomes little more than speculation based on random data.”(Turner, Timmy/Fairly Odd parents).

:sweat_smile: :joy: Sorry I had to

1 Like

Could just be a massive scale Hollywood stunt

1 Like

Technology was very advance at that time. An important thing to consider is that consumer culture is always behind technological advancements. Before any invention becomes available to the public, it has to be tested thousands of times depending on it’s potential influence on society. For example, car manufacturing companies are focusing on self-driving cars but the first self driving car was tested in 1989. The car was called the “ALVINN”. For all we know, someone in the corner of earth somewhere created a way for people to teleport to locations as oppose to driving or flying.

3 Likes

It was the Russians!

Oh, wait…

1 Like

I know technology was pretty advanced, but its all abt personal belief… on. The model t was like in the was advance technology for the time it was in… its albout personal belief

Tbh it would have cost more money to fake the landing

2 Likes

Theres no gravity either bro

1 Like
4 Likes