Did anyone notice that

There were 42 Experts yesterday I’m positive.
Now there are 40 did someone get demoted back to a member, did they delete their accounts or did they get banned ?

That is pretty odd maybe they deleted their account or got demoted for inactivity

Maybe they just didn’t want be part of the forums anymore

Hmm that is strange. I’ve never seen someone become demoted, so it could be that the two users left the forums, which kinda saddens me, but I’m sure they had their reasons.

It made me kinda sad to :slightly_frowning_face:

I don’t know about the other person, but I was an expert a while ago and now I’m not. I haven’t been active lately, so maybe it’s bevause of that?

Unless I had a super vivid dream about it and just didn’t realize lol.

I actually have seen someone get demoted. @ThomyBalca used to be really active and was an expert before me, but he was inactive for too long. He hasn’t been active since April 2nd :slightly_frowning_face:

Also is @justinjackson and @justinjackson2 the same person ? :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

yea its a backup account :joy:

He’s been demoted

no what :anguished:

its because of inactivity

Yeahh definitely because of inactivity :confused: Gotta keep adding to the Let’s Count to 5000 topic atleast :sweat_smile:

Experts can come and go. In this case it’s just caused by long periods of inactivity.