the byte community forums

Danielle Bregoli

Ngl I dont like Danielle as a person but her music is good lately. “Gucci Flip Flops” is a jam

Still better than Woah Vicky and that 9 year old flexing kid

4 Likes

Her music is alright, I really dislike her as a person though. And don’t even get me start on woah vicky and that 9 year old.

3 Likes

Wait who’s the 9 yo flexin kid? Jacob sartorius? :rofl:

2 Likes

this girl :joy:

2 Likes

Oh…my…god WHAT DID I JUST WATCH Ahhhhh my face just got disfigured from the amount of cringing

2 Likes

Youngest flexa of the century :weary::joy:

5 Likes

I love lil tay but I don’t like woah Vicky… Danielle’s music is too good to hate on her… like I’m not saying it’s good but she’s still doing things to keep herself relevant and that must be hard for a 15 y/o

2 Likes

Good girl Daniel broccoli

4 Likes

Lil tay the youngest flexer of the century :triumph::triumph:

2 Likes

what’s wrong with the internet :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

i’m not about to make fun of some little kids, but they need to chill. at their age i was playing with legos, y’know tryna make a staircase to climb out the basement where i was locked up. y’know man?? #relatable

3 Likes

HAHAHA i was reading this till i reached the end and cracked up :laughing:

1 Like

lil tay haha all about that flexing

1 Like

fr tho i have not cringed so much in my life after watching Lil tay’s vids…its just beyond meee

2 Likes

Lil tay’s voice just gives me a headache whenever I watch her

2 Likes

Oh my gosh, I’m dying :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

I feel ashamed because WoahVicky is actually the same age as me (born in 2000), and Danielle Bregoli can be quite rude and disrespectful whether the person is talking well or badly about her.

1 Like

I’m around the same age too. Don’t worry, we live in a messed up generation. Nothing new :confused:

Catch me outside how about that

1 Like

No (8char) ^^