the byte community forums

Countdown to Christmas! ๐ŸŽ„

:christmas_tree: Christmas month is finally here! :christmas_tree:
We are now in December, which means the countdown for Christmas day begins, woo! :snowman_with_snow:

What makes this special is that itโ€™s the forums first christmas and our present is basically byte, SOโ€ฆ to keep it short and sweetโ€ฆ A big massive thank you to @dom and his team for putting in so much work, time and effort into creating byte, and allowing us to build such a great strong community. You guys are making our wishes come true. This is going to be the best christmas/new year ever!

Moving on from that, letโ€™s get into the meaning of this threadโ€ฆ

Letโ€™s countdown together until the big day, along with sharing the festive-ness, such as: what we want for Christmas, what weโ€™re most looking foward for, Christmas traditions, favourite quotes from your favourite Christmas movies, Christmas related memesโ€ฆ anything of the sort!

Iโ€™ll start:

24 DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS!
Iโ€™m really just looking forward for byte. The giant hole in my heart since V*** shut down will be filled up again :joy: The build up to Christmas time is my favourite time of the year :grin:

:christmas_tree::gift::christmas_tree::gift::christmas_tree:

december-1st-the-countdown-begins

oooooooo boooyy

del

Honestly the hype is real!!! #bytefam

Forgot to mention that its my mums birthday today so Happy Birthday mum:joy::balloon::tada:

(today is usually the day we put up our christmas decorations and tree, so weโ€™ll hooefully be doing that tonight) :laughing:

officially legal to play christmas music now

WOAH I WISH IT COULD BE CHRISTMAS EVERY DAY

SO LET THE BELLLLLS RINGG OUT FORRR CHRISTMAS!

Christmas tune time

pft i play christmas music all year round :joy: but this is the only month i feel safe for playing it LMAO

YESSSS! i love that song
gotta love christmas tunes :tired_face::christmas_tree:

sorry this is christmas music police, no music until at least the 11th sorry guys

LOOOOL no way!

Iโ€™m not messing around, anyone caught offending will be arrested and sentenced to jail time. Unacceptable to be playing christmas music this early

cozy season

its my favourite Christmas song

Give me a sec

Ok now in Christmas finn

updated to a Christmas pic from 2015โ€ฆi made a meme out of it on v*** using the dirty version jingle bells as it zooms into my face :joy::joy:

i tried recreating it the next year and did the same thing but this one is more iconic

donโ€™t be such a scrooge :unamused::joy:

i love miel lol

I can now officially make this my wallpaper again