Congrats, pewds! you mean a lot to me

Congrats on 100 Million Subscribers, Felix!

Definitely not as important as the wedding topic, but here goes.

thank you. thank you to one of the most influential people in my life who inspire me to be me, and to grow, and to be happy. you’ve truly changed my life, in a way i can only say few others have. in my darkest times, you’ve helped me, and in my happiest times, you’ve been there as well. you’ve always been a good influence on me, and inspired me and reminded myself of why i want to be better. and you still do, despite the controversies that happened. you’re amazing. whether or not you’ll even see this is kinda unlikely lol, but I just really want to thank you thank you thank you, for everything, and for everything you’ve brought to mine and other people’s lives. you’ve changed them. for the better. undoubtedly.

anyway, enough random sentiments from me, let’s go on to the main point of this topic’s existance!

You’re amazing, Felix, and you deserve every one of these subs. you’ve been so humble and so genuine from the start, and i, as well as many others appreciate that more than a ton. it’s incredible how you’ve been yourself for so long, just trying to have fun and do something you enjoy, and make such an impact to help so many people. and now you’re here. congrats on being the first content creator to hit 100M Subscribers! i hope me and many other peeps can follow in your footsteps : P (not for the numbers, but for the spirit.)

thanks man, I genuinely hope, as well as mucho others, to have many more amazing years with you in the future!

:green_heart:

21 Likes

Congrats!!

4 Likes

Yay Pewdiepie! He deserves it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

4 Likes

The moment we’ve all waited for. GONNA GET THAT EPIC BRO FIST!!

3 Likes

Whoever flagged this please rethink your common sense :man_facepalming:t4:

5 Likes

The person flagged it because it’s a duplicate.

4 Likes

:joy: right

4 Likes

can you bring the post back?

4 Likes

There’s a difference between a blatant duplicate and a topic about the same thing

Edit: arf made this personal about his idol so I don’t count this as a “duplicate”

4 Likes

thanks jus, it means a lot to me that you’d say that. i actually agree with that, but it depends on what the two other mod bois decide on :pensive:

either way, I edited a small grammar mistake in it in the first 10 minutes of coming back online after it was flagged, so it shouldn’t be hidden anymore : P !

5 Likes

I wouldn’t be surpired if youtube is around for another 10 years he gets to a billion. One person has a billion followers. thats ig numbers right there

2 Likes

Its no problem bud just looking out for my friends :upside_down_face:

3 Likes