the byte community forums

Coming up with video ideas

Hey guys, hope your day is, was or will be great!:laughing: So I do have a few ideas I wrote down. I just want to know the process you use to come up with ideas.:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

Has to be relatable , I think about day to day things that I do or relatable things that I have done and try to reenact them in a silly/funny way on camera…

LOL Cant wait for the apppppp!!!

1 Like

Yeah definitely has to be relatable. My ideas also actually came to me the same way you come up with yours lol. I also can’t wait either.

1 Like

I just watch stand-up comedy and vine compilations. So I can get into a “fun state of mind” and the rest takes care of itself. lol

4 Likes

Ok so it usually happens when I’m in the shower, brushing my teeth, pooping, in class, or in the middle of the night, and I write it down in the notes app. There isn’t really a “process” for coming up with ideas. It just sort of happens.

5 Likes

Sometimes a bunch of ideas come out of the blue. And if I feel like I can’t come up with any ideas, I often watch other people’s videos and that always helps me

2 Likes
  1. Inspiration
  2. Write it down
  3. Find friends to force into doing it with you
  4. Shoot
5 Likes