the byte community forums

Class of 2019, post high school plans?

I’m graduating High School this month and was curious as to what the rest of Class of 2019 will be up to after high school :slight_smile: I’m planning on working all summer and then attending Texas State University in the Fall of this year! Congrats to everyone graduating this year as well :tada:

9 Likes

Congrats on graduating, i graduated in 2017 and now im transfering to Virginia :sunglasses:

4 Likes

I graduated in 2018 (getting closer :joy:) and I’m at a college in NY

6 Likes

I dont fucking know what I’m gonna do with my life yet

10 Likes

^^ this man speaks for me as well

7 Likes

VA? :eyes: be seeing you then?

5 Likes

Thanks! I’m so excited for my life to ACTUALLY start

1 Like

Congrats! I’m graduating in July. I’m planning to start animating(try to. Maybe go to a summer camp for it) draw more, finish an animal costume/fursuit and other stuff lol maybe voice acting too and maybe start an animation yt channel.
The school system here is different tho. We graduate in grade 11 and apply for grade 12(which is like precollege I guess) if we want we could go to grade 12 then university or just go to university but I’m not sure yet lol oof

3 Likes

That sounds nice, good luck with everything! I wanna go to college for writing, whether it be news articles, reviews, film and tv writing etc. so hopefully I take off!

1 Like

Good luck to you too!

1 Like

university of san francisco ‘23 yuh! studying international relations to become a diplomat! n i hope to go to an ivy or nyu/georgetown for grad school

2 Likes

Yoooo! I’m graduating from Portugal! Thinking about doing a gap year and maybe visit the states!

2 Likes

omg good luck! that sounds exciting :,)

2 Likes

You totally should! I wanted a gap year but my mom thinks a lot of people that stay where they are for their gap year end up not going to college and pushed for me to go right after HS. So it’s good you’ll be traveling and experiencing things if you take the gap year

2 Likes

Yeah that’s what I plan on doing! Thanks for the feedback aha

1 Like