the byte community forums

Clarifying some forum stuff

image https://media.giphy.com/media/CzVPuYIYS9hle/giphy.gif

3 Likes

Thanks for the update guys!! I’m so excited :laughing:

5 Likes

SEPTEMBER :fearful:. I gotta start filming my videos again so I’m ready :joy::sob:

7 Likes

Oh? If it’s public public then that’s EXCITING…

I feel like if it’s public public, our little group, out stories, will be trampled over and forgotten… like…

6 Likes

Thanks for the update!!! Also @MagicalVlogger it’ll be reminiscent of what the app will be like. If all goes to plan, it’ll have MILLIONS of users. I hope we’re still all close, but it’ll be easy to drift apart. Nevertheless, i love you guys :heart:

9 Likes

basically no

8 Likes

So @cami_p (or anyone else who’d know) is the forum going under a complete close soon for maintenance? Like will we be able to access our threads or will it be a complete shutdown?

Hyped for September :heart::heart:

7 Likes

…So it’ll be a private beta from the last signups…? Or am I missing something haha :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

To answer both your questions (hopefully)
Forum will go down completely for a while, it’s happened before when discourse did their own maintenance, so no, no topics or anything like that while it’s down.
Beta will most likely expand as it already has been doing, with people added from different signups based on how many people they need to test it

13 Likes

Appreciate the update guys! Looking forward to the forum refresh and the beta of course :wink:

10 Likes

Thanks so much!

You’re the man, dan

11 Likes

Dan for mod 2020 :crazy_face:

10 Likes

Appreciate the info

6 Likes

omg @cami_p if you ever need a new moderator or an expert, just shoot me a dm :wink:

9 Likes

Will there still be chances to sign up for beta? I hope I can snag a username!

5 Likes

i asked abt this and they told me that yes !

4 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Should be, if not on here then they publicly said there will at least be another signup on the twitter account

13 Likes

Excited for a little forum refresh & some relevant discussion :sweat_smile: thanks team ily

11 Likes

Thanks guys ! :fairy:

7 Likes