the byte community forums

Certified, and Licensed

I’ve noticed there are a lot less Licensed users than Certified. At the moment there are 209 Licensed users, and 1,213 Certified. Earning these badges is completely voluntary, but I’d like to see more user with them.

cert-to-licenstats

In the last 7 days we’ve had 610 active users. Any, if not all, of these members could possibly be Certified. In the last 30 days we’ve had 1,744 active users. Again, it’s possible that the same pool of 610, and an additional 603 (active users) are certified, but it still doesn’t cover the other 531 active users.

In the last 7 days we’ve had 610 active users, which is a larger pool of community members than those with the Licensed badge.

Earlier I said these badges were completely voluntary. The first time you register your byte community (v2.co) account you’re sent a welcome PM from Discobot which is an interactive Private Message that helps members learn to use Discourse.

If you have any feedback, or need help starting/completing either badge leave a reply below including where you’re stuck. I’ll help as best as I can. :grin:

8 Likes

Anyone with any forum experience whatsoever should be familiar with the basics already.

5 Likes

I need a tutorial on the forum since it looks like I don’t have any basics… :man_shrugging::confused:

Also how do I get the licensed badge?

6 Likes

Any is helpful @Insyde, but you’d be missing the advanced tools of discussion used for the Discourse platform if you only did the first tutorial from discobot.

4 Likes

I noticed you’re Certified:

1. find your previous “Greetings!” message from Discobot
  2. message Discobot with start advanced user

If you have any issues during that tutorial @C1ement333 feel free to keep responding here.

6 Likes

Edit: i tried again, it worked. thanks!

6 Likes

I am both Licensed and Certified!

6 Likes

Somehow your instructions r not working for me
I guess that I’m just missing something, dunno what tho

4 Likes

Where exactly are you in the process?

5 Likes

Greetings message

4 Likes

try start advanced tutorial

5 Likes

Oof sorry that was really stupid
Thx for helping tho.

5 Likes

were you able to start it with “tutorial?”

5 Likes

Yes ; Oui ; Да ; Hai
Ten characters limit

5 Likes
3 Likes

Umm…idk which one I am…

4 Likes

So far @MagicalVlogger you’re Certified. So whenever you have time you’re able to go back to your original “Greetings!” private message from :robot: discobot, and start advanced tutorial.

6 Likes