Cat Person vs Dog Person

Yes!!! Cats are amazing. My sister had one, and she used to crawl under my arms on a sofa and fall a sleep. It was the cutest thing every!

3??? That’s cool, what is the breed?

Cats are the best!!!

1 Like

They are indeed! I am 3 too. I used to volunteer at an animal shelter, and I used to play with puppies and kitties all the time. They warm my heart.

1 Like

2 mutts and a Pomeranian

1 Like

Cute!!! I think they are the best snuggle buddies! Do they greet you like crazy every day when you get home? Dogs greet humans like they haven’t seem then for years everyday haha,

1 Like

Cat :heart:

2 Likes

Cats are the best!!! When they crawl through your arms and fall asleep on your laps, it’s the best thing ever!

1 Like

Yeah they get really happy. :sunglasses:

1 Like

That warms my heart

1 Like

Unfortunately not, my parents aren’t fans. And as basic as they sound, I’d have to say either a Labrador or Siberian Husky. They’re both so cute!

1 Like

They are too cute to handle!

2 Likes

I’m a doggo person! Mainly because I’m allergic to most cats :disappointed:

3 Likes

well i’m allergic to cats and i think cats are just snobbish and independent so…dogs.

2 Likes

Thats how my mom feels lol

1 Like

1 cause cats can just do their own thing

I wasn’t saying that cats aren’t human’s friends, some known people of mine told me that cats are very independent and affectionate, but I didn’t say it to offend them… sorry.

We had a few. And actually, we had a dog that gave birth last week. They are cutiessss. I also like playing with them and they’re like my stress relievers. We also have a cat that’s always with me and I also love her too, but the dogs just gives more lovey feeling (for me at least)

Oh no don’t be, I didn’t mean to call anyone out, I totally get you my man. It’s just for fun. No offense given, none taken haha.

You have the best life. I wish I had pets.