Can we make every reply exactly the same?

Likely not, with the annoying kids thinking that they’re funny and ruining the chain.

Likely not, with the annoying kids thinking that they’re funny and ruining the chain.

Likely not, with the annoying kids thinking that they’re funny and ruining the chain

Likely not, with the annoying kids thinking that they’re funny and ruining the chainn.

Likely not, with the annoying kids think that they’re funny and ruining the chain.

I refuse to buy in to this bullshit! Very tricky, for now i am an annoying kid! Oh woe is me!