Byters What Venue Would You Want To Perform In?

Byters What Venue Would You Want To Perform In? I know for me I’d want to sell out yankee stadium. Like they say if you can make in NYC, you can make it anywhere.

6 Likes

The Apollo, i wanna light that place up like Chris Rock and Eddie Murphy used to. :sunglasses:

9 Likes

First I’d start small… THEN Madison Square Garden!

11 Likes

And perhaps Hollywood is a great getaway​:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Does a Broadway theater count as a venue? :blush:

I really wish I could get paid to perform in musicals. It wouldn’t even have to be on Broadway, but a Broadway theater would definitely help with exposure :sweat_smile:

It’s kind of a dream that I’m slowly letting go of. It just doesn’t seem practical and I’m not sure I could make it.

3 Likes

My sister is going to play her violin in Carnegie Hall sometime in a few months. That’s more classical music than comedic byte destinations tho

4 Likes

(this is pure imagination bc i wouldn’t like to perform :joy:) buuuut, Wembley Stadium would be cool because it’s the biggest arena in the whole of the UK!

and then if it were usa, a cool rooftop gig whilst sunset/night time like this:

or any rooftop in new york
5 Likes

Wembley

3 Likes

MSG or Wembley would be amazing

2 Likes

MSG for sureee :metal: it’s right next to the train station my train gets in when I go to the city

1 Like

I don’t know man! I have no NYC places knowledge :roll_eyes::expressionless:

2 Likes

My bedroom

4 Likes

man chris rock is the funniest. His most recent special and laughed my butt off on his “the world needs more bully jokes.”

1 Like

Man seems like music runs in your family. What about you, though? Im going to guess either somewhere in LA or NYC

1 Like

Man that’s very hard to get into

the crowd roars as people hear your stand up

msg for sure. NYC is where it’s at

1 Like

Like they say if you can make it in NYC, then you can make it anywhere

1 Like

Did some quick research and in Los angles, the biggest stadium is michiagan stadium at 107, 601 people. Defitely some impressive live numbers if one could sell out there

1 Like

hey anything is possible, you don’t know till you execute

1 Like