the byte community forums

Byters Vs OG Viners

I often think the OGs of Vine will come back on this platform for sure. But who will make it to the top and beat them? Post your thoughts below

8 Likes

Hmmmm :thinking:SEVERAL “OG Viners” have confirmed they’ll be on Byte.
It’s not a competition tho because Byte will produce a new generation of stars.
I personally hope I can collab with Dopeisland, MeechonMars, Kenny Knox & Lenarr. :crossed_fingers:
We’ll be one big happy crossover! :muscle:

16 Likes

I will beat them ALL

5 Likes

A lot of Viners have now built an empire for themselves and have youtube channels booming and other fantastic opportunities, so a lot of them probably won’t go on Byte. But on the other hand, some might because it might bring back old memories and nostalgia! either way, it doesn’t matter I don’t think it should be a competition between the old and new, everyone should just enjoy making content. Period. :joy::laughing:

8 Likes

I’ve already beat them with my unbeatable awesomeness

2 Likes

You picked some great Viners.

4 Likes

Man I’ll be happy af if I collaborate with them especially lenarr

4 Likes

I see some viners having an interest in byte

Could be good who knows

4 Likes

I definitely think that if viners will come back, because you can tell some of them loved it. A couple confirmed it, and I hope Shayne topp, Josh Kennedy, chrish, and Cole Hersch join byte, that would also boost popularity

3 Likes

And become a pokemon master I see

1 Like

Zac listens to XXXTENTACION is defintely a funny vid from Lenarr

1 Like

While it may not be a competition let’s not lie to ourselves and pretend we don’t want their success

1 Like

We’ve a got new byte god

2 Likes

If you have a decently sized audience and ask to pay for a collab he might do it for free. You don’t know till you ask and put in the work with your own content

All praise @Reallyahmed the OG God of Byte

I’m laughing at how Cole Hersh got away with doing these podcasts outside. I might start doing them outside as well. :joy:

1 Like