the byte community forums

BYTEE Appp

Did you guys tell your friends about byte ?

10 Likes

Yep, every chance I get. Every time I mention it, they start to roll their eyes and tell me to shut up. I’m not gonna.

13 Likes

Friends, what friends?

7 Likes

Tbh not as much as I’m.supposed to

Only cus I’d want them to figure it out on thier own

6 Likes

Similar to what annam said… but my friends are waiting to see how successful I become before they start posting. :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

Is it already released yet? Cause we’re super excited for it to be hyped up 4 summer fun​:sunglasses::beach_umbrella:

3 Likes

Yeeeees, I think this is how byte will grow

3 Likes

Rather keep it to myself, and the let the success speak for itself. Lot of nay sayers, but look at Youtube, Instagram, snapchat. The list goes on and there’s a bunch of apps if we had been first on we all could’ve crushed it.

3 Likes

Yeah I did but they keep saying it will never be the same as “vine” :joy::joy:

3 Likes

oh hell yeah. To very few people but hell yeah.

2 Likes

I’ve never been waiting for an app to launch in my years on this earth, BYTE is an exception. I hope the patience is worth it though.

3 Likes

Yeah and my best friends are as excited as I am but my other friends wouldn’t understand the hype so I haven’t bothered telling them anything yet😂

4 Likes

Certainly! Got a couple others on the Byte hype train too :smiley:

2 Likes

I told my friend about byte and he said “bro, i’m not your friend. Stop trying to talk to me, I don’t care. Just shut up and stop messaging me, I hate you. Go tf away.”

And i said “haha okay cool see u next time”

4 Likes

Yup. A couple believe in me that I’ll go far, others I just receive that well used eye roll from. Tell your friends about Byte and see who the real friends are :joy:

2 Likes

I told it to my sister. She doesn’t seem to care

4 Likes

Got that sisterly love going lol

4 Likes

Same :sob::sob::sob::sleepy::sleepy:

2 Likes

That’s truth! It won’t be the same. It’ll be better

2 Likes

Good! Good! You go! You go! I’ll go tell everyone too!

1 Like