the byte community forums

Byte editors where you at?

I used to make fandom edits namely 1d and selena gomez edits on vine
So did you guys used to make vine edits? what byte edits will you make?

:smile::blush:

13 Likes

Talk to @ShonziTho
As iDiscover said it she’s byte’s editors queen.

3 Likes

There are a few good editors @EverAdri @Super and someone else I forgot

6 Likes

I never used Vine…

I wish I did,

In terms of Byte, I won’t be an editor, but I will work my bum off to be the best most funniest creator I can possibly be <3

Words cant express how excited I’m for the app.

9 Likes

Vine was amazing and making edits was an amazing experience bc I endep up making some friends there because of my content and I had lots of followers, revines, likes and loops (it made me so happy seeing people recognizing my work even tho I was a small account ahah :sparkling_heart:)
Aw I wish you good luck and don’t give up doing your thing. You’re gonna be a successful byter and I’m here to watch :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

How many followers did you get,

And thank you sooo much <3 Nice kind words

3 Likes

Oh im not making a commercial :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

I had around 200 or 300 followers (to me was a lot since I had a small account ahaha)
I just can’t wait to start all over again tbh

3 Likes

I was considering editing at first, but then I started to lean towards comedy. I’m considering both now, it’s always best to expand your content :smile:

9 Likes

Steven Universe of course. I used to edit that and I will edit that on byte :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I had 11k. Basically when you made Steven Universe edits you gained followers no joke! I actually did have 11k. Here’s one when I almost had 11kimage

5 Likes

i used to make bad anime vine edits with extreme dubstep and trap music lol. I miss those days

3 Likes

wait I think I’ve seen some of your edits!

2 Likes

i originally started off editing on instagram. Sad thing I started using vine during the last few months before it shut down :frowning:

2 Likes

I make insta edits and have been considering doing them on Byte but I also want to do comedy so I may do a mix of the two.

2 Likes

YESS!! I love steven universe edits so much. I have a playlist on youtube full of steven universe edits! i feel very inspired watching them. You look familiar to me ahah

1 Like

I really live the supernatural edits. I’ll link a youtube link to one.

now I don’t make them but I think they are so funny

2 Likes

Lmaoo I’ve seen that one so many times :joy::joy:

1 Like

yasss it’s my go to wake me up and laughhh

1 Like

:joy::joy: I love supernatural and supernatural edits

1 Like