the byte community forums

*byte bulletin #3*

thanks for the update!

was going to ask about playlists! would be a great feature to put bytes you watch into playlists/bookmark them

p.s. thank you cami! gr8 post as always :blue_heart:

Awesome!! I’m so excited for Byte. And it’s so good to hear that there’s another beta signup coming up! I’ll be sure to stay tuned on the forums and in the Discord server. (I don’t have Twitter. If there ends up being one on Twitter, somebody had better tell me!)

Thanks for all of your hard work on the bulletin to answer all of our questions! Each and every time a bulletin comes out, it makes me more excited for the app to launch because it always shows how much you guys care about tailoring this app to our interests and making it a quality community!

woooo the hype train continues chugging
:train2:

Some more questions:

How many people are expected to be in each beta? Will there be a trim of the number of people in there, or are all eligible people who signed up going to be a part of it?

Could you elaborate more on the creator program?

Will “byte lotion” ever become an officially marketed product by the byte team?

Is there going to be a magnetic scroll feature “aka the video will lock into place on your screen at a certain point”, or will it be more fluid scrolling?

How will Different phone camera ratios affect the ratio of videos being played on other types of phones/models of phones? (e.g. an iPhone X video on an iPhone 8 video)

thanks cami!

This is my concern as well.

Wasn’t the beta supposed to drop this month?..or was it just another beta sign up.

Apart from that… no area specific trending?

So there’s just ONE trending page where everyone’s video would be posted?.. I just hope the algorithm is programmed right so as to give every rising creator a shot at exposure

Love everything else♥️

If there’s a release party will there be one in the uk aswell as us?

If you ever make the captioning feature, will you credit the translator?

I’m sure it was meant to be the actual beta month

Thank-you so much for the news @cami_p!!! I know you guys are hard at work making the most incredible app ever. :pray:As long as the app drops in Spring, as promised, I’m not worried about the beta. These bulletins ARE APPRECIATED. #hypeforbyte

HYYYYYPEEEEEEE!!! Thanks Cami and everyone else​:raised_hands:t3: Diolch yn fawr​:new_moon_with_face::black_flag:󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿:black_flag:󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿:black_flag:󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Looks great team!

Well my welsh flag didn’t work but nvm

AMAZING NEWS!!! #ByteFam

Exciting!!! For usernames, will there be a minimum length like Twitter or will anyone be able to register anything from the start?

Thanks for the update :heart::heart::heart:

Homeboy cami
Will there be byte subsriber milestones (such as playbuttons for YouTube)

The light in the end of the tunnel is dim

Awesome :clap:t6: thank you for another great update Cami :star_struck:#Hype

Thanks for the update!!