the byte community forums

*byte bulletin #2*

What are any possible setbacks that could halt the app’s release/production?

3 Likes

Legal Hurdles.

3 Likes

Thank you for this bulletin!

4 Likes

Dom actually addressed that a while back, he said that the plan was for followers/bytes/likes to transfer over from the beta to the global launch

5 Likes

This is awesome news!! Thanks for the update! :raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3:

2 Likes

As an ongoing program will users be able to “reapply” for the Creator Program?

5 Likes

I have a few question (I think that some of them have already been asked in this thread but whatever)

1. Will there be any verification marks specifically for certain groups such as companies/organizations, musicians, brands, etc?
  2. Will there be a way to turn likes, comments, and other metrics off on specific bytes.
  3. And finally, the best for last. Can we get some more bonus pics :pleading_face::smiley:
10 Likes

thanks for the updates!

4 Likes

Have creators bean picked and how were they notified

1 Like

He said beta will be released in March on twitter yesterday, the tweets now been deleted. at least we know it is very very close now.

8 Likes

Will Byte have jailbreak or root detection?

5 Likes

Dom confirmed on twitter beta is in march!

6 Likes

When? I’m curious i couldn’t find the tweet.

1 Like

He deleted it, there’s a few threads on here with the tweet

3 Likes

Hey everybody I saw a post that said ´Beta is coming tomorrow¨ and when I opened it´s said was private and I couldn’t see anything

3 Likes

Seriously wheree ?

1 Like

Here is it buddy

4 Likes

No it was just a sarcastic post hahah like it will drop in the 29th of february while the month ends on 28th, cuz most of us expected it to be released on february

3 Likes

Yo no joke, I’d be both impressed and shocked if he released on the 29th

6 Likes

yeah it’s crazy that the app is releasing this spring but beta comes out february 29th 2020

7 Likes