the byte community forums

*byte bulletin #1*

I am SO EXCITED FOR THIS. I love that you can really tell that the team at Byte really cares bout the community aspect of this app and I can’t wait to get my hands on it!

OMG this looks amazing! soooo excited. thanks cami :blue_heart:

This is awesome, it answered a lot of my questions! Also, those profile screenshots are on point :ok_hand:

Yes, Yes, Yes! We are getting so close :smiley:

amazing!!! can’t wait til the next one!

Oouuff I can’t wait :black_heart:

Aaaaaaa hahahahhahahaha​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

OMG I love the profile display. And also, thank you so much for the transparency

So much good info, thank you!

Omg yaaaas! Thank you :pray:t2:

amazing

those interfaces looks AMAZING

dom picked the right team to help

Also, my question is: is there going to be any way to put a warning on bytes that may contain sensitive content.

Thank you so much for this! It’s definitely enough to tide me over till spring! Hope many others can say the same~ You’re awesome! Keep up the good work!!

Regarding the DMCA, how do you go about getting permission from the creator/artist to use that work for monetization uses?

Another Question is if you guys are expecting to release in Spring how long will beta testing be if February is starting and there will be two waves

This is amazing and byte is going to be way better than anything I could have imagined! I also agree with @Super , on the next bulletin can you go into more depth of what is/isn’t allowed regarding the DMCA?

Thanks it looks amazing

I’m beyond excited to get a start in the byte community! The app design looks completely original despite all the [social] media apps out now

WE ALL THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS <3

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Q: Are you ever planning in introducing live streams for longer than 1 min,