the byte community forums

Byte app ๐Ÿ˜’

Havenโ€™t been on in 3 mouths and still no release date are nothing :man_facepalming::unamused:

12 Likes

A lot has happened in the community in 3 months. You can read @cami_pโ€™s account to catch up on anything you may have missed including:

20 Likes

donde esta la beta code

11 Likes

Ohh languages!

3 Likes

Patience please

1 Like

wow dude, Iโ€™m sure with enough mouths, eventually weโ€™ll take a byte at it.

5 Likes

Things have happened, like @ryanmccarley said :grin:

like the beta rerelease, new mod announcement, etc. best thing we can do is wait and not rush team, like mentioned before. just stay hopeful and things should be alright!

4 Likes

And while youโ€™ve been gone the Byte team has been workingโ€ฆon quite possibly the greatest app of all time. But what do I know? :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

Beat me to it, damn

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

itโ€™s actually taking the pi** now.

is that pizza lol.

but anyway it takes a while to make an app. since this is your first post you missed all signups so you dont have beta and will miss out on the next beta too. they give montly bulletins with information on the process they have on the app. you need more patience lol, apps take years to make if you want a good quality one lol. Patience really is key. stay calm my guy.

7 Likes

Damnnnnn heโ€™s vexed :joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat: I kinda get ur frustration though , it has been pushed back but what can we do hey โ€ฆ patience is a virtue

3 Likes

5 Likes

First of all, welcome @KeledeBlock01 in the byte community :grin:, I understand your anger for waiting 2 years, i waited 7 months too and i wasnโ€™t satisfied. I think now you should more engaging with the byte forum to keep you more motivated and excited in group instead of waiting the app alone and be sad. โ€œPatience attracts happiness; it brings near that which is far.โ€ Swahili Proverb. If you have things to say in the forum just say it. Youโ€™re welcome :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

6 Likes

7 Likes

I bet everything will be a-ok as soon as it starts releasingโ€‹:rofl::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Dom taking the byte pizza now :sunglasses:
20190907_165002

9 Likes

Okay that looks amazing

2 Likes

Do all beta testers get a complimentary pizza

4 Likes

I have always lurked for a couple of months but never made an account and I also noticed how the app has been pushed back but what you said sounds very rude.

3 Likes