the byte community forums

Biggest Social Media Influencer of 2020s

I’d say without a doubt Pewdiepie is the biggest one this decade, with over 10 mil followers on his YT, IG, and twitter. With the voice technloogy being the next big trend I predict Joe Rogan will probably get to pewdiepie numbers in due time. Who do you think will be the biggest social media influencer of next decade?

7 Likes

Lil Nas X has such a normal, modern way of promoting his stuff and tweet that it’s like he’s just a regular human being

8 Likes

Just looking back at how vastly different 2009 YouTube is to today, 2019 YouTube makes wonder what 2029 YouTube will be like…

7 Likes

Would YouTube even be there for long?

What if a new upcoming platform erupts which provides more benefits to creators.

9 Likes

Mr Beast is climbing up there, and fast :eyes:

10 Likes

Hm… :grin::grin:

3 Likes

Dude Perfect is getting up there, also Mr Beast

3 Likes

i feel like youtube is really pushing to be a netflix right now. some of the youtube channels feel like more reality shows now

3 Likes

honestly i feel like tik tok is the new youtube

2 Likes

it’s really interesting to see his rise and how things have changed so much on youtube. i remeber being there it’s second year, and a lot has changed. I feel like complainng about big youtubers is bascially the only to go these days

3 Likes

remember seeing them on a big t.v commercial and I was like dang, this is crazy, how they made it this far

1 Like

Us future byters :sunglasses:

2 Likes

i’m sure you’ll be one of them with your creative artwork

2 Likes

hmmm that’s hard af.
but i think mr beast has a chance to be the biggest cause he’s rlly killing it w/ engagement and etc right now

1 Like

it’s intersting mr beasts content. he litterally has been give away stacks of money. very genours of him to say the least