the byte community forums

Big Creators Looking Forward To Byte!

Nice to see some big creators like Casey Neistat looking forward to Byte. Great promo for when it comes out, especially with his huge platform ! So pumped for this !

30 Likes

very exciting :grin:

1 Like

Super bloody excited :laughing:

1 Like

If even Casey and so many big creators wait for Byte that means this app will be FIRE! :fire::fire::fire:

3 Likes

Yes I agree, I think it’s great that other big creators are helping hype up the launch! There is no doubt about it, Byte is the future.

2 Likes

Byte is the future …I’m so excited to see them all being excited for it

3 Likes

Byte is the future …I’m so excited to see them all being excited for it

3 Likes

Casey is on our side y’all :sob::+1:

1 Like

Brooo I made a tweet like that a few months ago with the same gif, he stole my tweet lol

1 Like

that sucks I’m sorry dude

2 Likes

haha it’s ok, that account doesn’t exist anymore xd

1 Like

O ok :joy: I thought u may of still had that account

2 Likes

Oh yeah :sob::muscle:t5: I saw a few old vine stars under the beta tweet it’s about 30 that follow the apps twitter, the promo and hype is real

1 Like

Crazyyyy

1 Like

No damn thanks to them steps in Byte.

We, as small creators, are looking for Byte because it is a new social media that can help us raise our voice. These big creators got in and potentially everyone just watch their contents and our contents may get ignored. We don’t want that happens.

2 Likes

No need to worry really because when vine came we had hundreds on superstars on it when it dropped not to mention the OG viners was blowing up at the same time and new people still where growing like crazy so it won’t be a problem at least not that much of one

2 Likes

Still, these big creators want to step in the new app and give them a new platform to get new audience.
Also they only care about money and sponsorship. They are already big in other platforms and not helping smaller creators. Their ego and attitude would not be helpful for Byte.

2 Likes

Im kinda surprised Casey is hyped for this, but I’m not surprise. Let’s see if byte can be the most downloaded app in the app store.

1 Like

Looking forward to seeing which large creators jump onto Byte early

2 Likes

:man_shrugging:I wouldn’t mind collabing with these people…

2 Likes