the byte community forums

Beta update: waiting til next week to release iOS & android together

Hi all,

The Android beta is incredibly close and will be ready to submit Monday, so hurrah!!

The next bit of news is that we’ve decided to hold onto the iOS beta until Android gets approved so we can release them at the same time. (We’ve had some time to rethink our last post and feel like this is both the fairest and simplest way to approach it, also to avoid managing two separate tests on different timelines.)

That means the first hundred invites will go out as soon as possible early next week.

Thanks for your understanding and - sincerely! - your patience. We’re getting there!

*byte team

117 Likes

this is epic

9 Likes

i mean dom basically tweeted this but thank you for the people who don’t follow him

Out of interest will this affect things like how long the tests will last, or when more people will be invited?

14 Likes

Thank you, Byte Staff! Can’t wait to see the app grow and become what we all hoped for! :heart:

7 Likes

have the people who are beta testers gotten the information prior, or do they get to know on Monday?

can’t wait :woozy_face::woozy_face::woozy_face:

7 Likes

Amazing, this thread made my day :star2: :innocent:

3 Likes

You guys are the best, this will certainly be a better version of tiktok :joy::joy::joy: but anyway I will give a lot of feedback on the beta test :+1:t3::pray:t2:

3 Likes

:grin::grin:

5 Likes

Okay, now THIS is epic! Thanks for the update.:innocent:

You hear that ByteFam? Monday’s the day! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Thanks for the update @cami_p

2 Likes

That means a lot!

Early next week eh? Hueueue not bad that’s perfect…will be done with exams…and have got all the free time in the world to test the app out TO ITS ENTIRETY

4 Likes

word up homies

2 Likes

Thanks for the update, I have test flight ready to go. I hope we all get picked (at least enough of us needed)

2 Likes

Cami, I love you way too much.

3 Likes

image It’s okay I’ll wait as long as I have to #Byte4Lyfe

7 Likes

Get syched Get syched Get syched Get syched Get syched Get syched Get syched AHHHHH IM SO FRICKIN EXCITED

3 Likes

Nice, can’t wait!!!

3 Likes

Thanks for the update can’t wait for Monday now

3 Likes

Thank you for this news I am very excited

3 Likes

This is great news!!! But are these delays going to push the official release date to a summer release or are you still on track for a spring release?

13 Likes