the byte community forums

Beta Testing and Release Date Guess?

(I don’t know what kind of topic this is, so please change it if this is not the right one)

I am so hyped for Byte to drop! I just checked the Bulletin #4, and it is almost time!!!
And, I was just wondering (I might have missed it), because the bulletin said realistically, the Beta testing will drop in the week of April 15th, and it lasts about 48 hours. So, if there are up to 3 Beta groups (possibly?), then the Beta testing will be completed in 6 days.

So, my guess is that the actual app will launch in May, after Beta testing and re-adjustment based on evaluations from the testers?

So stoked for Byte!

5 Likes

seems about right to me yeah

7 Likes

There has been a lot of speculation about this, and there are several threads already about this. The only announcement is that invites go out this week.

It’s always a good idea to search for topic keywords to help cut clutter and duplicates.

1 Like

I doubt they will go out this week… i hope they do but i will be suprised :frowning:

I have no idea what date it will be. I am just repeating what was announced in the 4th bulletin.

🤷

1 Like