the byte community forums

Beta is soon

It’s finally April and beta is SOON! Who’s excited?

18 Likes

Posted in another thread, but reposting for visibility:

QA Manager checking in. I’m super hyped for this product’s release but I do believe the point about leaks should not be overlooked. It’s incredibly important to a business to keep new features under wraps until it is in a releasable state.

To release an under-tested product to the masses is suicide. To upload photos/videos of buggy interactions of a product that is as anticipated as Byte, well…that’s arguably even worse. Remember in the forum here, we’re the minority. We understand the hard work, dedication, and love that has gone into creating this app.

Twitter and Youtube won’t understand that. They will lambaste the product and kill it before it even leaves the nest.

Please everyone, do not leak anything from the beta. We’re incredibly lucky to be offered such a chance. The worst thing you can do with trust is to break it.

18 Likes
[SOLVED] Beta: Disclosed agreement?

changed topic category to #hype because it suits that better :red_circle:

7 Likes

We are all ready

4 Likes

I won’t leak anything do not worry

5 Likes

WELL! :clap: SAID! :clap:As a community WE HAVE to understand this.

7 Likes

Leaking stuff is idiotic

6 Likes

https://community.v2.co/faq#keep-tidy

2 Likes

I am quite excited for it to launch!

Also, try and search keywords for similar topics because I have seen literally about a dozen topics that are basically the same thing. It helps keep clutter down. :wink::+1:t2:

6 Likes

Whoops, sorry didn’t know this. Noted

5 Likes

yes!! we agree

2 Likes

Meyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaa

4 Likes

When exactly :eyes::thinking:

3 Likes

Most realistically early next week , but possibly this week ;).

3 Likes

Looking forward to

4 Likes

I can’t wait! I’m excited to see what is in store! There’s already a great community ready for it but there’s also a lot of people who aren’t aware of this. I think when the beta comes it will be great to get the word out and for people to have their chanceat creating GREAT content!!

3 Likes

Extremely stoked to test out Byte when the beta gets released.

3 Likes

Just see this an oppurtunity, but I feel like if done right this will be the next big thing

3 Likes

i cannot wait. AHHH

3 Likes

Who’s ready??

1 Like