the byte community forums

Best pizza restaurant

Papa John’s👌🏻
or
pizza hut X wing street (on Cyprus I believe):ok_hand:t2::ok_hand:t2:

9 Likes

domino’s kinda stole me from papa johns lol

9 Likes

blaze pizza, or smashing tomatoes (it’s a local restaurant of mine, and i love it)

6 Likes

Pizza hut, Greenwich, and Sbarro are my best 3. I would also love to try Shakeys, Yellow Cab, Dominos and Papa Johns but their pizzas are so fancy and expensive here lol

4 Likes

I like pizza. Pizza is delicious. But I especially love those pizza places like blaze that let you put together your pizza piece by piece.

5 Likes

omgggg sbarro had officially closed in russia
it was pretty good as well

5 Likes

Local Italian restaurants,im not so much a fan of big company pizza places

6 Likes

For some reason I like delivery, but DiGiornos is my absolute favorite pizza in the world, especially when it has stuffed crust

5 Likes

Rotolo’s

3 Likes

nyc pizza hands down

4 Likes

nyc pizza !! have to agree @billauckland

6 Likes

Dominos :tipping_hand_woman:t4:

4 Likes

If people here like dominos they like pizza with 90% sauce.

5 Likes

It’s not delivery, it’s DiGiorno’s

5 Likes

“911 what’s your emergency?”
“It’s…its… ITS DIGIORGNO’S”

5 Likes

not a fan of pizza but, if it’s my only option i would eat it. and it has to be from pizza hut.

4 Likes

jpeg

nah in all seriousness I enjoy both Papa John’s and Pizza Hut. I Iove Papa John’s garlic sauce and stuffed crust and I love Pizza Huts alfredo pizza with the pull apart crust -sunshine :sunny:

8 Likes

Ive never had Papa Johns in my life lol. My dad has disagreed with them politically and the lack of benefits to employees so he’s never got it for me lol. But Pizza Hut is good, what’s better than hut shapped pizza :sunglasses:.

3 Likes

If you haven’t ever eaten pizza in Naples (it’s where pizza was invented) then you aren’t allowed to make rankings smh

3 Likes

Cicis is good because they have unlimited pizza.

3 Likes