the byte community forums

Ask me your questions about the USA (for people residing outside the USA)

Why is there Arkansas and Kansas!!! America EXPLAIN!!!

3 Likes

Is San Francisco a safe place to go and if so why not?

1 Like

What do you mean not Illinois :umwht:.
stares in Chicago

Okay, yeah, Illinois sucks apart from Chi.

2 Likes

Opinions about Texas?

2 Likes

Ehh, Not a whole lot, definitely not worth the cost. Most immigrants just fly in or go through tunnels

1 Like

lmao I know that!

2 Likes

Nope not in my opinion.

@Kimuu

Is the american dream still alive?

My Response:

Depends on the person you ask. In my opinion, “not really.” There’s opportunity here, but sometimes the American media can be a bit much. After a certain point one does get tired of the news, but that’s a rant for another day.

@Benf

What’s the best state?:eyes:

My Response:

Kentucky. It has KFC.

@arf

Is San Francisco a safe place…

My Response:

Never been there, but I heard it’s a nice place.

@Chabe

Opinions about Texas?

My Response:

Never been there myself, but I’ve heard good things about the place. Heard Austin, texas is a nice place to visit.

3 Likes

Somebody forget to put the a and the r in arkansas and kansas was born

I mean not Illinois because the taxes are so high and the minimum wage is gonna be 15$. Therefore making food cost way more and upper class jobs will be paid the same. :joy: Chicago has soooo much violence though.

wait…you actually like Kentucky :pleading_face:

2 Likes

KFC is where its at

1 Like

The land of restaurants? Can UK get GC, :heartpulse:

2 Likes

I don’t know. You’ll have to do research on your own for that. I was born out here.

1 Like

I have two related questions:

1. What’s unusually cheap?

2. What’s unusually expensive?

1 Like

I know your questions are for OP but in my opinion fast food/unhealthy food is really cheap while clothing and hygiene products are strangely expensive.

1 Like

I mean those things cost money, but at the end of the day things like rent, and insurance (mainly health and car) are probably the biggest expenses in life. On the flip side of things I’m a guy so I’m not out there shoping every day or care much for fashion

1 Like

I thought clothing was cheap over there?

1 Like

Yeehaw??

2 Likes

It can be cheap, but quality is very very expensive. Simple things like a well fitted bra can cost nearly 60 dollars. Idk the situation in other countries but this seems very expensive to me.

1 Like

Get er done and welcome to murica

1 Like