the byte community forums

Anybody else got a note in their notepad app of bytes they're gonna make?

i have a bunch of ideas written down, and i realized today that i could totally just film them ahead of time and post them to byte when it comes out. but it’s not the same, man! i wanna film it in the app itself!!

18 Likes

Well, maybe you should let Dom handle this LOL situation if u know what I mean​:sweat_smile::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6 Likes

My notepad app is full of ideas. I’m so ready for the app do drop

9 Likes

Sammeeee. I thought I was the only one who’s doing this exact same thing. I wanna film some but the in app camera just seems much more special to me. I’ve filmed a couple that I don’t plan to post because I wanted to check for funniness though.

9 Likes

oh yeah, that’s a good idea!! do a couple of test runs.

5 Likes

Yeah I got some vids in my camera roll that I filmed in the winter time. Just a suggestion, if u think the vid is cringey, put it in one of those video editing softwares and make it loop and trust me, it’s 10 times less cringey lmao idk why that is but it looks better than the video abruptly ending

8 Likes

hmmm :thinking: good suggestion! that also gets me really hype because the looping feature is something great that tiktok doesn’t have, and byte will.

6 Likes

what are some good video editing/ looping softwares

6 Likes

I use Final Cut Pro! But if u want a free app, u can use iMovie and just put your video on the timeline more than once so it loops :grin: I also heard good things about Sony Vegas and I’m sure there are loads of others out there but I can’t think of it rn unfortunately :confused:

7 Likes

i think of ideas at the most inconvenient time so i just use the notes on my phone

4 Likes

ha haa, yep! I woulda made this post ages ago but I maybe forgot!

I got like 100+

5 Likes

Haven’t recorded any but do have some notes down

6 Likes

Also, I am waiting to film when it comes out because I might make a mistake where I might be a second late, and it will cut the end of the video off.

3 Likes

ew… this doesnt sound right…

2 Likes

mine is so big

4 Likes

Yo I’m so glad I’m not alone :joy::joy:

5 Likes

Ive got so many bytes ideas in notes lol im so hyped :sunglasses:

5 Likes

I have at least 100 ideas (so, that’s about 25 good ideas lol)

5 Likes

Writing jokes down in my notepad might actually be helping my joke writing skills. I feel like I’m coming up with more funnier (more, as in the number of) ideas every month.

5 Likes

Yes. I am not ashamed to say I have a about 80. I think 8 are quality

4 Likes