Any animators here?

Who here knows how do animation? (Yes I purposely said that wrong)

7 Likes

id like to learn to do that but its mainly drawing people which isnt my style. :pensive:

3 Likes

Trying to be, and I think we should have some Painters, Drawers, and Animators on Byte!

3 Likes

kinda lmao

2 Likes

What kind of animation we talking? 2D? 3D? Stop Motion?

I personally use Blender to learn 3D animation. I’m currently also dabbling in MMD to see how that works. For 2D animation, I don’t really have a fancy drawing tablet so I just use Filpnote Studio on my 3DS.

4 Likes

Bruh wym lol

Do you have any examples of your work?

1 Like

I can use after effects and stuff and do 3d animation and stuff

2 Likes

I have one animation I did in Flipnote Studio that I posted a while back on my Instagram.

As for any Blender stuff, just a few models I’ve made. No animations in that program as I’m still learning.

3 Likes

@chaos.jpxg I never heard of flip note but that looks great tbh

1 Like

Have any examples of your work?

i know @CluelessArtist does

i draw some but animation is something i’m yet to get into, but super excited to when i can!

2 Likes

Adobe Animate is a very popular one.

Adobe has everything when it comes to visual stuff: Photoshop, After Effects, Illustrator, Lightroom, and Premiere.

1 Like

I will be willing to learn new things like to animate, illustrator, photoshop, video effects and plus draw too, hopefully I become good at it one day

2 Likes

I haven’t really published a lot of them, it’s just something I do as occasion permits or calls for. I could try and find some and upload them but with school in full swing I’d have to find a time to squeeze it in to upload (my internet is embarrassingly slow)

1 Like

do stick figures count?

2 Likes

Do they move lol

2 Likes

when i drop the paper on the ground

I’d recommend going on upwork to find some work.