the byte community forums

Animated War/Drama Series Promotion Attempt :P

Would love to hear what people think :slight_smile:

5 Likes

this is really good stuff, my dude!

2 Likes

The animation and quality of the video is really good! You’re really talented!

3 Likes

faaaaam make a tutorial on how to animate one day…would love to learn cus this is some HQ stuff

3 Likes

That is amazing… It’s crazy how 20-30 years ago people couldn’t do this type of animations. And now people are doing this like nothing!

2 Likes

Hey thanks everyone for the kind words!!! :smiley: I’m sure there’ll be more to come in the future as I keep working on it

2 Likes

Cheers :smiley: but that might take awhile to put together! lol I found lots of tutorials on youtube tho

0 Likes

Hi folks, sorry it’s been awhile, I been hard at work making Promo Scenes for my series, one from each countries point of view, first one is New Zealand, second one is Australia and the one I’m working on at the moment will be United States. Hope you like them! :smiley:

1 Like

Great stuff mate, work really hard on it ! :wink:

1 Like

Wow this looks amazing.

1 Like

Almost makes me want to learn 3D animaton. What moviess inspired you to do animation?

2 Likes

Thanks Fvidz! :smiley:

0 Likes

Thanks iaanyll :smiley: glad you like it!

0 Likes

Hey Bill, movies and games, War In Conflict is a game that inspired me, but also movies like Red Dawn, Sum of All Fears, and books like Tom Clancy’s Red Storm Rising :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Can defintely see the influence of “War in Conflict,” in your animation style. Just wanted to show I cared by actually checking your content out

1 Like