the byte community forums

An update about an update

Dom said we’re known as artists for now

Take your time, @dom! I know I cannot speak for everyone, but I certainly do not mind waiting a little longer if it means a better app in the end. You cannot rush greatness! Keep up the good work, my dude.

Sweet! Can’t wait to see what the team’s visions lead to!

hype boiiiiii

Truly a :gift:

The transparency from @dom is sooooooo refreshing. Thank-you

Rome wasn’t built in a day. Not architected even. Going to be well worth it. Save room for some imperfections. :slightly_smiling_face:

Can’t wait!

Thank you! I missed v*ne when it was alive and got into it a lot over 6 months ago thanks to the YouTube reels, I’m so happy that it’s coming back and Ive always wanted to be apart of something to make other people happy and laugh!

Is it gonna be a tweet or a post on the forums er…

Thanks my guy

Absolutely can’t wait Dom!:smile:

So happy to hear this! V2 is going to be such a wonderful project! :raised_hands:t3:

Super excited just to hear from you updating about an update XD

Name change confirmed so hypeeeeee what could it be :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

Wait, how do you know that??? ahahahahahahaahh im so excited :open_mouth::open_mouth:

So excited to hear more, looking forward to it!!!

Hang in there!

One of the things is “an update about the app’s name” so im guessing they wont be saying “update: its the same name” haha so that can only mean itll be changing!

this was posted 8d ago, so that means a follow up update should be posted any time. Yusss i really wanna know if its gonna have a new name!