the byte community forums

All Ideas/Suggestions For V2

will they be a community tab like they have in you tube

This is just an ideas list of what we want on the app, not what is already there
community tab could be nice

this is a pretty good list

Personally, I’d really love it if vine kept the «liked» page on peoples profile, and I’d also love it if there was an option to shuffle liked vines! I always loved going through my liked vines, but I got really tired of watching them in the same order lol

me gusta ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) i like it

great ideas!

Well if anything there should definitely be sections like
Comedy
Music
Dance
Etc.

These are all great ideas/concepts! Really like receiving analytics for videos, as well as scheduling videos natively in the platform.

Nice post, really well done. This summary is all I never knew I needed.

Added: Under "Pinned video/artist reel/profile trailer
There can be pinned videos, but perhaps also a feature similar to instagrams highlights which are a collection of your selected videos that you uploaded

Just a few take aways:

1. I love the idea of being able to schedule a post. It’s incredibly helpful to keep your account active
  2. I can’t remmeber if Vine showed when a video was uploaded, but I would love to have an upload date feature as well
  3. Being able to see your history of watched videos may be a bit redundant with a collection/playlist feature

I’m really looking forward to the app and seeing how everything evolves!!!

Instead of having stories they should have fan meet ups and fans can meet creators as a means of better interaction

how does that exactly relate to stories? lol

i agree but this could just put more popular people on a path to be more popular, and i feel like suggested should be able to be turned off if people don’t want data about them being collected

I like the idea of a time/datestamp!