the byte community forums

A Request From Dan and I

With the influx of new members and beta testing happening, I believe the forums are in need of new moderators. Not for the reason one may think, but there are times where it can be difficult to contact a forum moderator when an issue arises or if someone needs assistance and they head to the discord only to end up with no help. Of course, we have the power to flag posts for an appropriate reason and experts flags are weighted more but, realistically it’ll be better to have an actual person be on. And trust me, I understand the moderators and team are in no way required to be on the forums 24/7 and I can honestly comprehend that. As stated before, the beta testing periods are bringing in many people and with many people coming in at a more than steady pace, things can get a bit wild.

The case I’m making is that I believe @Daniel are I are great choices to help out on the forums. Dan and I are willing to help with the forums seeing as we spend a good amount of time on here and we help as much as we can. If we were given the moderator, we could help smooth out the forums and focus on helping users as quickly as we can. This is just a request and if the topic does get deleted, I understand 100%.

Thank you for reading.

22 Likes

Not surprised you two are trying to get moderator together, you both constantly like each others posts just to beat everyone in likes.

14 Likes

Not the heroes we deserve. But the hero’s we need.

10 Likes

Hey you two invest a lot of time in the community, I agree you would be good mods!

8 Likes

This is hilarious :joy:

6 Likes

Obviously we appreciate all of the work everyone puts in, we just want to help spread the workload and keep things running as well as possible :raised_hands:

6 Likes

Yall got my vote!!

4 Likes

All jokes aside, we’re working on it! Expect the purge soon.

5 Likes

Bruh I’m so close to getting expert back pls purge before I get it

6 Likes

How do you know you won’t still have it after the purge? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

BRUHHH p l e a s e. I miss my expert role :sleepy:

4 Likes

You’re on my list to regain it, dw! I’m rootin tootin for you!

3 Likes

Right I can understand why my family disowns me.

3 Likes

Thank youuu :heart::heart:

3 Likes

I like this idea. I just don’t get why dan hafmann can’t just make himself mod

8 Likes

Thanks for reading :two_hearts:

3 Likes

Dan and Alex for mod

Dom for president

4 Likes

:eyes::eyes:

3 Likes

Arf I saw the byte boy

3 Likes

Don’t you two have enough power already tho. :man_shrugging:lol
You guys are like the top two people on the forums and discord.

You want the nuclear launch codes too. :rofl:

8 Likes