A horror story... inside a hotel room

I’m stuck in this hotel room with my sister… she goes to sleep early, which makes no sense since she’s a 20 year party… doer? Goer? Maker? But anyways.

She has left me awake on my phone. Trying to do some things before I sleep till’ tomorrow to go on vaycay!! But then… I see a light. And it’s very dark in this small room so that’s really the only light source I have… I look at it…
And then:

BOOM! It must be a person, or a shadow person?? I don’t know. I panic. My legs and arms are flailing about like if there’s a spider on me or something. My sister wakes up dazed and confused. She quickly turns the light on, and there is nothing there…

For the rest of the night I couldn’t sleep. Every time I go in a hotel room I never sleep; it’s either my parents snoring or…someone else.

-I’m Nathan jay… and I thank you for listening.

2 Likes

Pretty sure this is an optical illusion called Troxler’s fading. If this is a true story, don’t worry! Really interesting though.

5 Likes

I’m in bed alone, it’s pitch black, and you’re kinda freaking me out lmfao

5 Likes

I do stuff like this all the time when I’m in a hotel room, or sleeping in a pitch black room. I’ve gotten better though bc I started liking sleep a lot more lol
(Thx school for that extra exhaustion. Appreciate it)

2 Likes

Ahh :smiley:

It’s the morning now so not to worry!

1 Like

I love being in my room pitch black at night, but now im stuck surround by drunk college kids who keep the hall light on until 2am. :triumph:

1 Like

Rip

2 Likes

Oh… you partyin?

no just sitting in my dorm watching Hulu lol.

1 Like