the byte community forums

A Guide to Help With Self-Confidence on Byte

This just gave me the self confidence boost I needed​:sob: thank you because i was stressing about what’s going to happen when I post my videos on there but I have to have fun with my videos and be comfortable when I’m recording. I gonna keep trying this, and I hope we all know each other on the app in the future :blue_heart:

2 Likes

Yes!! I’m so glad it helped you! :blush::blush: also another tip that may help you is to try living in the moment like don’t think about what will happen ahead in the future just think about the now, gain some ideas for bytes and then later on you can think about posting and stuff like that! Hope we all know each other as well! :blush::heart:

thanks for talking about this, here if you feel down

1 Like

this is why you are the next legendary expert

6 Likes

LOL thanks Rafiq! :call_me_hand::love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Really appreciate this, its still going to be hard gaining the ability to do so even after reading this however it does help and is a step in the right direction. Thanks.

3 Likes

No problem!!

2 Likes

well said chief

4 Likes

Aye @Benf this is a great post. I honestly believe a lot of entertainers deal with mental health issues.Your biggest enemy could be your own brain. And I appreciate you addressing this.

4 Likes

Ty! I agree so much. Mental health is something that’s often overlooked and that’s why I wanted to address this! :blush:

4 Likes

thanks Ben. this is really helpful a ton. thanks again

2 Likes

No problem Arf!

1 Like

BDB energy

1 Like

:laughing::joy: ty Ken

This is really needed. Thank you so much

3 Likes

No problem!! :blush:

good tips for the people who is starting making videos

4 Likes

Ty! Hope it helps! :blush:

1 Like

this was the most accurate steps to be comfortable…i been through the same and can vouch for this

6 Likes

Tysm!! I have been through it all as well. Hope this’ll help you out! :smile:

2 Likes